Monday, December 9, 2013

HOME PAGE


Radio Interview!

I had the best time with Glenda Dawson! Here we go, loved doing this interview, it was more like a fun girl chat. When we were done, I said, "I wonder how much trouble I've gotten myself into."





Books by Amythyst Raine
at AMAZON






Chronicles of a Madd Housewife @ Amazon




The Divine Me: Embracing Your Inner Goddess @ Amazon




The Little Handbook of Spiritual Awakening @ Amazon




BEST SELLER!
The Gray Witch's Grimoire @ Amazon




Natural Magick the Gray Witch Way @ Amazon




Tarot: A Witch's Journey @ Amazon




The Ultimate Tarot Guide:
for Your Personal Tarot Journey @ Amazon




Tarot for Grownups @ Amazon




The Spiritual Feminist @ Amazon




The Essential Guide to WICCA
for Beginners @ Amazon




Green Witchcraft Grimoire @ Amazon






This is my viewing choice for you today!  

Be sure to visit
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Like & Subscribe while you're there!  
It lets me know I'm doing a good job :)





These are short sessions introducing you to each of the tarot court cards, the Kings, Queens, Knights, & Pages. We’ll also be looking at these cards from an intuitive perspective, and thinking in terms of our “clairs”, with an impromptu look at what the cards are revealing in this moment.

Do you recognize anyone?  These cards may relate quite boldly to people and personalities in your life.  Do you recognize yourself?  Which court card is you?

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 16, PAGE OF CUPS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 15, PAGE OF WANDS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 14, PAGE OF SWORDS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 13, PAGE OF PENTACLES

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 12, KNIGHT OF CUPS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 11, KNIGHT OF WANDS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 10, KNIGHT OF SWORDS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 9, KNIGHT OF PENTACLES

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 8, QUEEN OF CUPS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 7, QUEEN OF WANDS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 6, QUEEN OF SWORDS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 5, QUEEN OF PENTACLES

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 4, KING OF CUPS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 3, KING OF WANDS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 2, KING OF SWORDS

PODCAST, ULTIMATE TAROT TUTORIALS, EPISODE 1, KING OF PENTACLES

SOURCE:

My Book

The Ultimate Tarot Guide:
for Your Personal Tarot Journey

available @ Amazon



21 comments:

  1. Hello, World!...Welcome to the new home for The Witch's Corner! Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or request ~ or just say "Hi". I'm so proud of this beautiful magickal space...Enjoy! Blessings, Amythyst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your readings are so accurate. I look forward to them.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is judithcorbo@gmail.com

    I forgot to add it in the commen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to listen to your readings. As a Libra I get a lot out if them.( Cancer Moon and Scorpio rising) . Thank you. irene.garner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your readings are amazing!
    danwil55ayahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Congrats on the successful move :)

    I love all the info you share, and this site is looking beautiful!

    Good luck to everyone entering the drawing ����

    jennifercartter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new site Amythyst, such a lovely energy coming from it <3 I always love watching your videos especial the spells and magical workings, very informative, as are your Astrological readings x Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Tracy! I love doing what I'm doing; and it's nice to know that someone else gets some enjoyment from it. :)

      Delete
  8. Hi. I don't remember if I did this. Apologies if this is duplicated.

    Judithcorbo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new site and am grateful for all that you do and share out! :) I always look forward to the monthly tarot readings you share out! Blessings to you and all those you hold dear!

    amandandbutch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. With every door we step through, there are a myriad of choices to be made. As long as we make the ones that suit us best, it is all that can be expected. Happiness always.

    srg310557@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Amythyst..I love your magical site..its a wonderful enriched divine source of Goddess inspiration..spells..tarot..and so much more..I love all your books, and am currently reading The Spiritual Feminist which I adore..your storytelling, honesty and wit in your writing, and how interesting..engaging..magical and wonderful your books are..thank you!! Your photos are beautiful..sending love to you and all your beautiful cats..love & Blessings..♥♥♥ Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Amythyst....I read Tarot for Grownups and it rocked. My favourite Tarot book now :) My pet unicorn and I send lots of happiness and sparkles your way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Amythyst. I have all your books and love your videos and how beautiful your website is. amestine53.ds@gmail.com looking forward to winning

      Delete
  13. Hi, you were such a pleasant surprise to find. And to think I've been seeing your posts all these years. i found the witch's corner and was using it, before I knew who you were.Anyway, love your readings, and love learning from you and with you.
    elfpoet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the exact same way. She is amazing.

      Delete
  14. Hi Amythyst...I love finding this page! It's great!
    Gina
    Potomacwink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blessings to you Amythyst.You are indeed a great human.Your new website is fantastic.... doshbobola@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The WINNER for the FREE Audio Tarot Reading is ~ Lulu's Mom! ...Congratulations! You'll be receiving your audio reading between now and August 20th. Blessings, Amythyst

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Lulu's mom.This is so kind of you to do Amythyst.

    ReplyDelete