Monday, December 9, 2013

HOME PAGE


"Amythyst Raine is an author known for her work in the realm of spirituality, witchcraft, and the metaphysical. Her books often explore themes related to paganism, tarot, and spiritual practices. On Amazon, you can find a variety of her published works, including titles like "Tarot: A Witch's Journey," where she combines personal experiences with tarot wisdom, and "The Spiritual Feminist," which delves into the empowerment of women through spiritual practices. Raine's books are often praised for their accessible writing style and insightful perspectives, making them popular among those interested in exploring spiritual paths and the divine feminine. If you're curious about these topics, her works can serve as a thoughtful guide on your journey."



Books by Amythyst Raine
at AMAZON









Coming Soon!!

Chronicles of a Madd Housewife @  Barnes & Noble

This book is dedicated to everyone who has experienced the insanity of a toxic relationship and have shouted: "I should write a book!"

Part 1: Coffee & Ruminations

Coffee and Ruminations is a skewered look at an individual's very personal headlong journey through a toxic relationship. Names and locations have been changed to protect the anonymity of the individuals whose story is laid bare in these pages.

Part 2: Things You Should Know

This section is full of issues you may be dealing with while you're in the midst of this toxic experience. Everything from how to recognize emotional instability, how to know when flirting turns into cheating, what to do about a partner who's not over their ex, a look at the serial over-lapper, and more.

Part 3: Healing & Rebuilding, or Moving On

So, the dust has settled, now what? This section will give you advice on knowing when it's time to abandon ship, how to deal with relationship trauma, surviving repeated infidelity, setting boundaries with an ex, the narcissist, codependent relationships, and more information to help you heal and recover.







The Divine Me @ Amazon

There's a little goddess in every woman... yes, there is, and you're going to find the little goddess in you with the help of this book. Take an unorthodox look at the history, myths, and legends of goddesses from around the world. Learn how to tap into their energy and harness it to aid you in your mortal journey.

Along the way, let's "Face the Mirror", and take a good look at what you need to concentrate on to be the best you can be and let your inner goddess shine.







"This book is written to help you explore and experiment and discover a spirituality that you might not even be aware of. This book is here to help you embrace your inner pagan, to reconnect with your ancient roots and an earthy spirituality based in nature and magic and inspiration."

It is my wish that this beautiful and inspiring handbook & journal becomes your companion as you explore spirituality and seek enlightenment.






BEST SELLER!

The Gray Witch's Grimoire @ Simon and Schuster


What makes this book unique? The world of the gray witch has been largely avoided, misrepresented, or glossed over with various books geared gingerly towards 'protection magic'. These books, though informative and well written as they may be, have totally missed the spirit of the gray witch -- who she really is, how she relates to the world of shadow and light, and exactly what she's willing to do to stand her ground. In our society 'dark' is automatically viewed as 'evil'; and 'light' is automatically viewed as 'good'. 

We're expected to live completely within one realm and to totally avoid the other. This creates imbalance and is a great injustice to the true spirit of the ancient wise woman. This book puts matters to right and gives the public a view of just what the gray witch is -- and what she isn't. The gray witch does not live in a world of chaos or unbridled black magic. She has a code of honor, a sense of propriety, and a relevance in today's society.







Natural Magick the Gray Witch Way explores the magick and mystery of old world traditions from a unique perspective, that of the Gray Witch. While the modern world and everything in it are often viewed as either black or white, there are those magickal practitioners who recognize a more realistic normality ~ that shady gray area where the lines are blurred, and the adventuresome practitioners will discover that witchcraft can consist of power and justice, as well as love and peace. And in this realization comes an epiphany, one is not so different from the other. Natural Magick the Gray Witch Way is an excellent companion book to The Gray Witch’s Grimoire!







Follow author, Amythyst Raine, through the realm of Tarot, uncovering life's mysteries along the way. Explore esoteric connections through the cards with astrology, numerology, and the Kabbalah. Delve into criminal cases explored intimately through the intricacies of the tarot and intuitive reading. Connect with and experience the human psyche through the court cards. Discover tarot's power within the magick of the occult world. Begin your journey through the realm of Tarot today.







This book takes you on an inspirational journey into the realm of tarot. Traditionalism and mediocrity are left behind. The author flings open doors and expands horizons to reveal amazing connections with tarot and it's intimate influence on our world. As you make your way through this tarot study guide and workbook, you will develop a very unique and personal connection with the tarot and a deeper understanding of yourself.

Whether you're interested in learning how to read the tarot, or you're ready to fine tune your skills, or you'd like a completely new perspective on the cards, this is your book. The physical book is actually set up like a workbook, there's room for you to fill out and actually complete each tarot spread shown here. Also, I do add an unusual twist, and that's my own personal connection with each of the minor arcana cards, and it can get mighty personal, let me tell you.






Tarot  for Grownups @ Simon and Schuster

Tarot for Grownups @ Barnes & Noble

Tarot for Grownups @ Amazon

Tarot for Grownups is a no-nonsense book written to tell it like it is in a black and white, cut-and-dried way. This book is written for grownups, and it looks at their world through the magick and mystery of the tarot, addressing adult issues with unabashed candor and a healthy dose of sarcasm.

If you haven’t already purchased a copy, you can follow the links provided here. This book is written for adults, so expect a healthy dose of sarcasm, some explicit language now and then, adult topics, and a healthy dose of realism when it comes to the interpretations, as well as the personality profiles for the court cards. There’s not a fluffy bunny to be found here, and I concentrate on the nitty-gritty of life. We have plenty of tarot books out there shrouded in rose colored glasses, fairies, the white light, and fantasy. This is definitely not the case with Tarot for Grownups.






The Spiritual Feminist @ Simon and Schuster

The Spiritual Feminist @ Barnes & Noble


"So many people throughout my life have told me who I am, what I must do, what I can't do, what I have to complete, and what I will never be able to accomplish, and then I met the Goddess." (From The Spiritual Feminist)

The Spiritual Feminist helps today's woman reconnect to The Mother Goddess, through a wide variety of pantheons and cultures from around the world, from the author's personal experiences, and from the magick inherent in our ancient connection to the Wise-Woman ~ Women...you will be touched, you will be inspired, you will be re-empowered, you will find healing and a sense of spirituality like nothing you've ever experienced. You will reconnect with the Goddess in so many magickal ways, and you will connect with the Goddess in YOU!

This book is dedicated to the goddesses within my ancestral lineage:
Lu Raine, Alpha, Tracy, Ruby, Bonny, Darlene,
Georgia, Judy


Book Launch Party:  Applebe's Restaurant, Fremont Nebraska
Pictured is my daughter, Anne Turrell, the cover artist for this book.





@ Amazon

Welcome to Wicca for beginners—information, guidance, and spells for new witches

There is no right or wrong way to practice Wicca; there is only your way. With The Essential Guide to Wicca for Beginners, you'll find everything you need to create meaningful magic, including fundamental knowledge, accessible spells, and magical learnings to help new witches grow.

Discover your Wiccan power with practical guidance on how to center yourself, set solid intentions, and focus your energy before conducting rituals and casting spells. Then, learn how to write your own spells; unearth common Wiccan symbols; and practice indoors, outdoors, and in sacred space. You'll find helpful instructions on how to set up an altar, cast and close a circle, and use your magical tools. Finally, flex your magical muscles with a wealth of beginner-friendly spells.

The Essential Guide to Wicca for Beginners includes:

  • Intro to Wicca—Learn everything you need to know about Wicca for beginners, including key beliefs and practices like deities and observances, the four elements and Spirit, and the Wiccan Wheel of the Year.
  • Wiccan history—Explore the roots of Wicca with comprehensive information about how it began and where it originated, the diverse Wiccan traditions, and influential figures in history.
  • A range of spells—Acquaint yourself with Wicca for beginners using straightforward spells and rituals for attraction and affection, healing and harmony, binding and protection, and more.
Start your Wiccan journey with The Essential Guide to Wicca for Beginners.









Harness the magical power of nature with this reader-friendly guide to green witchcraft

As the old saying goes, "there's magic in the green." And it's true. The Green Witchcraft Grimoire is the perfect guide for budding green witches who want to harness the magical powers of plants, herbs, and other natural materials to improve every area of their life.

Author and practicing witch Amythyst Raine has put together a fun, easy-to-navigate grimoire journal filled with spells, rituals, and recipes that will become your constant magical companion and a cherished keepsake.

This essential spell book will help you explore the sacred art of green witchcraft using:
  • Basic knowledge like how and why to cast a green circle, which tools you'll need, and more
  • Spells for seasons, weather, astronomical events, and moon cycles
  • Spells and rituals using crystals, candles, and incense
  • Remedies, balms, tinctures, teas, and sacred recipes
  • Rituals and ceremonies for love
  • Astrological signs and celestial spells
  • Sigils, scrying mirrors, and crystal balls
  • Handcrafts, charms, and natural materials
You also get helpful descriptions of moon phases, lists of essential herbs and supplies for a witch's kitchen, and pages to write down your notes and reflections.

Learn the ways of the green witch and tap into the power of the natural world with the Green Witchcraft Grimoire.




My FACEBOOK pages

Be sure to Like & Follow.  Also, this is a good way to connect and contact me, through comments on my Facebook pages.


Crystal Clear
Because blogging is cheaper than therapy



I embrace arm-chair psychology in all of its mundane glory. You'll find topics at this page, everything from "The Psychology of Women Attracted to Serial Killers", to "The Psychology of People Who Pretend to Like You". Some of these posts are inspired by personal experiences and the desire for clarity, and some of these posts are inspired by a video I've watched, an article I've read, or a dream that inspired me to ask questions.

Sources for each post are listed at the bottom of each post, and as you can see, a lot of research and time and thought has gone into "Crystal Clear".

Soulful Meditations



I post short and impromptu readings at this page. Sometimes these readings are meant for me and I share them because I believe there's someone out there who will share a connection with the same topic; and sometimes I am inspired by Spirit to post a reading that I know is for someone specifically, directly. When I receive this kind of inspiration, I don't question it, I just do it.

Along with daily tarot cards, I'm also posting some of my over 800 videos on this FB page, dealing with the paranormal and the supernatural.  There's lots of stuff to see here. You'll like it.





I've been writing books now for sixteen years, with a total of 11 publications, one a best seller, which surprised me as much as it must have some of my associates. Posts at this page are not just filled with endless boring links, but are filled to the brim with generous excerpts from the books themselves, as well as inspired blog posts on many of the topics found in my books.

Be sure to click on the "see more" link in each post intro, you won't be disappointed.

21 comments:

  1. Hello, World!...Welcome to the new home for The Witch's Corner! Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or request ~ or just say "Hi". I'm so proud of this beautiful magickal space...Enjoy! Blessings, Amythyst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your readings are so accurate. I look forward to them.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is judithcorbo@gmail.com

    I forgot to add it in the commen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to listen to your readings. As a Libra I get a lot out if them.( Cancer Moon and Scorpio rising) . Thank you. irene.garner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your readings are amazing!
    danwil55ayahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Congrats on the successful move :)

    I love all the info you share, and this site is looking beautiful!

    Good luck to everyone entering the drawing ����

    jennifercartter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new site Amythyst, such a lovely energy coming from it <3 I always love watching your videos especial the spells and magical workings, very informative, as are your Astrological readings x Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Tracy! I love doing what I'm doing; and it's nice to know that someone else gets some enjoyment from it. :)

      Delete
  8. Hi. I don't remember if I did this. Apologies if this is duplicated.

    Judithcorbo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new site and am grateful for all that you do and share out! :) I always look forward to the monthly tarot readings you share out! Blessings to you and all those you hold dear!

    amandandbutch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. With every door we step through, there are a myriad of choices to be made. As long as we make the ones that suit us best, it is all that can be expected. Happiness always.

    srg310557@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Amythyst..I love your magical site..its a wonderful enriched divine source of Goddess inspiration..spells..tarot..and so much more..I love all your books, and am currently reading The Spiritual Feminist which I adore..your storytelling, honesty and wit in your writing, and how interesting..engaging..magical and wonderful your books are..thank you!! Your photos are beautiful..sending love to you and all your beautiful cats..love & Blessings..♥♥♥ Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Amythyst....I read Tarot for Grownups and it rocked. My favourite Tarot book now :) My pet unicorn and I send lots of happiness and sparkles your way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Amythyst. I have all your books and love your videos and how beautiful your website is. amestine53.ds@gmail.com looking forward to winning

      Delete
  13. Hi, you were such a pleasant surprise to find. And to think I've been seeing your posts all these years. i found the witch's corner and was using it, before I knew who you were.Anyway, love your readings, and love learning from you and with you.
    elfpoet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the exact same way. She is amazing.

      Delete
  14. Hi Amythyst...I love finding this page! It's great!
    Gina
    Potomacwink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blessings to you Amythyst.You are indeed a great human.Your new website is fantastic.... doshbobola@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The WINNER for the FREE Audio Tarot Reading is ~ Lulu's Mom! ...Congratulations! You'll be receiving your audio reading between now and August 20th. Blessings, Amythyst

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Lulu's mom.This is so kind of you to do Amythyst.

    ReplyDelete